CREW Denver‘s 12th Annual Women of Influence awards luncheon was held on Tuesday, 10/18/2011, at The Ritz-Carlton, in Denver. The theme of this year’s event was “Celebrating Women Making Projects Happen.” Alecia Huck, of Maverick & Company, was the event’s guest emcee, and CREW Network President Collete English Dixon was a special guest. Otten Johnson was the Diamond Sponsor, and First American Title Insurance Company was the Emerald Sponsor. The event was a big success with over 325 guests in attendance. This year, 12 projects were nominated for the Women of Influence award, with over 140 women on those project teams.
The nominated projects were:
• 1099 Osage Apartments
• Apartments at Yale Station
• DaVita Headquarters
• Denver Health Pavilion M
• Denver Museum of Nature and Science Education and Collections Facility
• Denver Union Station Transit Project
• IKEA Centennial
• Lakeside Center
• Metro State College of Denver Student Success Building
• South Academy Station
• Renaissance Denver Downtown/City Center Hotel by Marriott (f/k/a Colorado National Bank Building)
• The Denver Hospice
IKEA Centennial won the 12th Annual Women of Influence award. Click here for a video about the project and the women on the team who made it happen.